BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today was AWESOME~~~~~^.^


Today was the best day ever...hangin out with my friends
who else if its not Ain, Sha2, MImi...and not forget JOSAR~~~~
hahahahahahahha
i like teasing him
poor guy
being bullied by me all day long
sorry josar~~~~
hehehehehehhe
we treats u like dummy
not dummy
dolly~~~
heheheheehehehehehhe
his gonna be mad if he saw my post
ok
what we're being doing for today??
as u know
the deadline for our 'product' assignment were just around the corner so we have to finish it
A.S.A.P
and what kind of product we have made??
hurmmmmmmmmmmm
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
secreto de'amor~~~~
hehehehehehehehehehhe
then
we have to plan dance steps for our performance night for 'Night at The Museum'
geezz
plenty things needs to be done dude
and i'm freakin tired~~~
at the same time
they we're fine...they are not as busy as me
cuz i'll be busy organizing events for my college English club
woahhhhhhhhhh
i need a break
and....hurmmmmmm
i've been neglecting my big bro's lately...
i'm sure they r so mad at me
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and
i never contact them at all....sorry
i've been so busy lately~~~~
=(
nevermind
they promised want to meet me on May
and...
i don't know...
cuz my family we're planning to go on trip to Indonesia
well... its my hometown
well...hurmmmmmmmmm
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
T.I.R.E.D
thats all i can say... see ya laterr

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+