BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, March 30, 2012

Super duper tired~~~~


tiredddddd
today is the most tired day of my life~~~~
why???
well...plenty things happens today
and
i have to went through it together with my room mates
what happen to us???
what??
and what???
u'll know it later...
i'm not in da mood right now to tell ya'
why???
cuz my heart was in total =>DAMAGED+CRUSH+HURTS
why???
he totally hurting my heart 
i've tweet many wish and greet to him
but he did't even reply one of my tweet
isn't it irritating and hurting???
ok2 fine
u only realize ur friends tweets
but not me
at least u favorite my tweet
it's already makes me smile realize ur absence
but...
what did i got??
nothing...hurrrmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok fine!
=.='

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+