BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Show must go on never stops,,,^.^


paroro
paroro,,,
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who's whatching 'Running Man'??
of coz if ur seen paroro ur gonna remember Haha Oppa from Running man

hehehhehhe
ok,,,that's not the aim of my story,,,
look what did i bought yesterday from Kinokunya Bookstore
hehehehehehhe
Essential Korean,,,,hehehhehehhe
the books that could helps me 2 pronounce well in korean
well
i have 2 learn from now on
cuz i don't wanna stay in this country anymore
wae ngurae???
it's time for travels dude
i wanna follow my uncle that lives at Korea
i'm gonna learn i a bit of Korean
this is not a jokes
i don't wanna continue my studies at Indonesia
cuz,,,hurmmm
someone has says something about it
so,,,
i'm gonna back off for a while
but first
as my honey we're still at military
i'll work a year in my own country
then after that i'll continue my studies
wish me luck,,,^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+