BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oppa,,,oppa Little sister

now,,,
Fadhli Zamni has Offically join the group and be my Uri Hyung
same with Ijan Abem
hehehhehhe
thanx for coming to meet me yesterday
thanx for caring about
thanx for make me happy
after we never met since~~~
heeeeeeeeee
i'll try my best becoming ur Little sister
ok
let the past that happen to us becoming the past
cuz now on
i am ur Nae Dongseng
or little sister
hehehhehhehhehhe
its gun hang in out with someone that treats me like their own sister
tq,,, ^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+