BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Only Loving him,,,

Congratulation to my dear friends Syamimi,,,for her successful wedding ceremonu for today
congrats hun,,,hehehehe
well,,,
this is the first time i went to someones wedding all by my self
not really,,,
i am actually with my friend Ain,,,
but it the best memories ever seeing my best friend weddings
although u have change ur title from 'Miss' to 'Mdm'
it will never changes our friendship,,,ok dear??
^.^



ehemmm
ehemmm!!
hehehehhe
now i am falling in love,,,
hik3,,,^.^
with who???


TADAAAAA~~~~
hehehehhhe
this is my Mr.J
Mr.J who??
hik3,,,ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Luv him so much,,,hoot~~~hoot~~~ #shy2
hope can c u soon honey~~~
He looks like a Korean isn't it??
of coz,,,cuz he is not malay and not muslim,,,
i had fallin to his voice and his charismatic character and his cuteness
XP
he needs to get involved in army practical for 2years
hurmmmmm,,,,

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+