BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Me and Me, be Me myself and i

anyong hashumika~~~~bloggers readers stalkers and................
whatever...=.='
hehehehehehehehehhe

why i upload that pics???
huh??
wrong one...
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
\actually
i have no pics to upload
just a beautiful moment to share witcha'
hehehehehhe
today...
i went out with my roommates=> Que Masturah
we went to KL Central
then to masjid jamek
then to taman melawati
well...
just hangin around and SHOPPING
hehehehehehehehehhehhehehhe
at the same time
i can release my frustration peeps
why???
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='((
something extremely not my luck for today that really have been crush punch my heart
today's casting cancel....
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wae??
wae???
wae???
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sad
sad
arghhhhhhhhh
stress~~~~
it's ok
it's ok
maybe...some other time
it just not my luck
maybe i'm not destine to be a star
just a moon that sit beside the star
heeeeeeeeeeee
just joking
it's ok
Ooppss
forget to tell ya'
at the same time
i also went to AirAsia office at KL Central just to 'book' tickets to Bandung,Indonesia
the tickets cost almost 400++ per person
not includes tax and etc...
hurmmmmmmmmmmmm
how crush to heard that...
well...
if flight to indonesia already cost almost 400++
what if i want to go to South Korea???
it gonna cost more than that
so...
as a conclusion...
i need to save & collect more money and work hard!
FIGHTING!!!
hehehehehehehehehehe
i want to make my dreams come true....
i want to go travel....Indonesia gonna be my first spot
cuz its cheap
hehehehehehehehehhehhe
u can do it anne!!!
owe...btw....
i'm on my way to buy new ***** and ****
so...
sorry for those that gonna lost contact with me
cuz i need space to build ma' new life
see ya' laters
don't ask me where i'm gone...laterrrrrrrrrrrrrr dude
hehehehehehhehehe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+