BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, March 31, 2012

LOve is All I Know...^.^


Daddy, Im really sorry
Im going to visit the beach with all my friends
Im going to borrow your car, just this once
Mom, Im really sorry
Ill use your credit card just for today
Please dont worry about me. See you tommorow~

Love is all I know, if it breaks, Id still be clueless
Tonight Im hiyayaya~
Like the grains of sand on a beach,
my love for you is beyond measurement
Tonight is oolala Just us two oolala
When we see the stars hiyayaya~

Stars, when we have our first kiss, please shut your eyes tight

Daddy Im sorry (The truth is, Im not going to the MT)
Mom, Im sorry (Im only going with that girl)
Nothings going to happen, Ill see you tomorrow

Love is all I know, if it breaks, Id still be clueless

Love is all I know, if it breaks, Id still be clueless
Tonight Im hiyayaya~
Like the grains of sand on a beach,
my love for you is beyond measurement
Tonight is oolala Just us two oolala
When we see the stars hiyayaya~

Lets go to the beach, Lets leave together like this~

I want you I need you I love you
Tonight, you and I are going to love each other
After the sun has gone to sleep

You and I alone, Tonight just us two
When we see the stars hiyayaya~
I want to fall into your eyes with a splash~ I love you
Tonight oolala Just us two oolala
When we see the stars hiyayaya~
Stars, when we have our first kiss, please shut your eyes tight

Love is all I know, love is all I know
Just love, its really hiyayaya~
Like the grains of sand on a beach,
my love for you is beyond measurement
Tonight is oolala Just us two oolala
When we see the stars hiyayaya~
Lets go to the beach, Lets go alone like this

Forgetting all else, lets leave together this way, forever~


0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+