BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i want to travel...^.^


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i've learn my favorite language
so far so good~~~
now...
i've been working hard
to achieve my dream
i really wish that i could go travel and continue my studies after i graduate from college
Amin ya robbal alamin...
may Allah guide's me
heeeeeeeeeee

shock culture??
nope
i promise i will try my best to take a good care of my self
i really wanna go travel
South Korea....
OF COURSE
that have been my dream to go there
hope that wish gonna come true
i wanna go travel all by my self
it's ok if i'm late marriage....
as a woman...
we're not really needs a man to fulfill our emptiness...
duhhhhhh
i'm livin happily dude
my phone still ringing& sms 24hours
but........
not from perverts guy or any person i love
i have my friends
my works
my family
that's need me more
rather than i'm seeking for love
i just need someone 'HALAL' for me
not a temporary relationship
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
Good Night bloggers....

^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+