BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I hope u will propose me like this Mr.Right ^.^




Dear Mr.Right...
i wish you would be truly loving me
u will take a good care of me
it does't matter u r rich or poor
as long that u could guide me and our future children
i hope u can protect our family
i hope u won't hurt me
and will always loving me...^.^
i would be happy if i we're always beside u...^.^
i will try my best not 2 disappoint u
it doesn't matter who u r
how do u looks
and what u are...
as long as...
u have a sincere heart to love me
and at the same time
i'll only be loving u too...^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+