BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello sunshine ^.^

An nyeong hashumika,,,


hehehehehhehhehhehhe
Good Morning Bloggers~~~
how ur night yesterday night and did u sleep tite on that night did u fine in the middle of the night and u sleep well on night???
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
understand what do i mean???
kekekekekekekekekekkekkekekke

Ne,,,kwenchanayo??
chum chu sil kka yo??

hahahahahhahha
ok stop crapping ann
and starts what u need to say have to say,,,hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
actually
i am stress!!!!!!!!!!!!
hurmmmmmmmmmmmm
why??
it's almost april
and,,,
plenty event will be held by club,class,assignment
aigoooooo
i wanna die~~~~
just let me
let me~~~
i just check on the calender
can u imagine
i am working on Friday until Monday
then i start my classes on Tuesday until Friday
in the middle of class
i have to be responsible for my clubs event
cuz i am the VP of the  club
so,,,
i have to responsible to...hurmmmmmmmmmm
haiyaaaa
it's okay
it's okay
keep me busy will makes my life more,,,filled without thinking any problemo
my problemo??
i want to leave this country AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
can't wait for that moments,,,,heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'm waiting for my new work so i can make my passport soon
then go travel all by my self
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehhe
yesssssssssss
kekekekke

can't wait to travel
and...
the first place i'll be going alone...hurmmmmmmmmm
where??

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+