BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friend is everything








friends are my medicine when i'm down,,,
when i'm sick,
when i'm sad,,
they heals everything,,,
they make me laugh
they are happy
and i'm happy as well,,,
who says we could live without friend???
i can't
i don't know u...
u r the stupid person in the world if u say so
i'll cry if i lost them

yes
we fought to each other
yes
everyone has their own history
yes
they have been so bad
but,,,
a real friends would't leave their friend behind no matter what it is
i only DUMP a RUBBISH friend that only hurts me,,,

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+