BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family Night!!Woot~~woot


last nigth and yesterday was the best day spending time with my family,,,
weeeeeeee~~~
dad's buying new phones
treats foods
and the best part is
dad treats shushi!!!
hehehehehhe
thank u daddy and love u!
then,
we're all sleepover at my sis house at Rawang
that we're so fun
although
dad had some problemo with his other one...hurmmmm
let's not talks about that
but...
it is my best holiday
Alhamdullilah and we're feel grateful and thanx to Allah for what my family had now
wishing that our family will always be happy like this
Amin,,,


in the other part
i also fought with my housemate
it is because her own attitude!
l'm just advising her
and she though i was trying to provoking and stabbing her
whatever,,,let her mirror herself
then she knows what she have done
ok
i have nothing else to say
don't let me explode my words later on...tooddless

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+