BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

workaholic me~~~

holla bloggies,,,
good,,,morning cuz it's still 11.30 am
heeeeee
i'm kinda bit jealous with the Art & Design and Hospitality Faculty
cuz today,,,
they getting their student voucher,,,
ngeee~~~
my faculty are getting it first thing in the morning tomorrow
well...
kinda bit late
but,,,
it's ok...
what should i buy with that voucher???
hurmmmmmmmmmmm

i got plenty of things in my mind right now
but i did't make any decision yet
what 2 buy
what should i buy,,,
hurmmmmmmmmmmm
hurmmmmmmmmmmm
hurmmmmmmmmmmm
any idea???

i'm thingking of buying new comics!
hehehehehehhe
wasting isn't??
DO I CARE??
hahahha
my college did't prefer any books or anythings for our learning kits
just virtual learning kits
we being provided with lectures slides and photocopy notes
assignment reference via web
kinda,,,bored isn't??
especially my faculty,,,
no practicals
no drawing or sketching
no travelling
just typing and presentation,,,
ngeee~~
sometimes i regret that i'm taking pure science subject during high school
then lastly end up at business subject
well
what is past is past
my aim is,,,
i wanna be a successful person
i want to help my dad
buy a car for my dad
a house,,,maybe
insya' Allah
hope that all my dream and wish will be come true,,,hehehehhe
amin,,,

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+