BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Trouble Maker Me,,,

Click!
Gotcha!!!

heeeeeee
good morning~~~
well,,,i'll be going 2 work
well
it's still early,,
i have 2 go 2 work at 12
so
let's grab some snack first!
hehehehhehhe
well~~~
i am trying 2 reducing my weight
cuz now i'm look like an elephant
geez~~
i have no idea what ive been eating all along
damn i am so fat!
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhue
what 2 do??
i have no time 2 exercise cuz i'm too busy with my daily activities
and i'm even have no time 2 go back 2 my hometwn
and that is my big problemo~~~
pity 2 my siblings
how they have been 2
woot~~~woot~~
it's ok
just left 2 more weeks
then i'm free
dear Allah,
Please guide me,,,,aminn

ok,,,
yesterday i had a happy-happy day
heeeeeeeee
why??
cuz i saw someone that someone that the smiles makes me also smile
hehehehhe
why??
he looked at me and makes me melts
heeeeee
why??
i like him but i don't know whether he likes me 2,,,
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
big question marks,,,

well~~~
just wait
maybe it's too early
cuz i am easy falling in love
from now on,,,i have 2 be more careful with guys
welu know don't cha about my past~~~
hurt isn't??
Ssshhhhh
i am trying 2 erase my past time deary~~~
but,,,it is easy 2 forgive but not forget
right,,,,
so,,,
just let me move on,,
see ya,,, ^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+