BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tettttttttttt

second day of my 'tired' day today
however,
it just 13days more to go
cuz after this i'll be busy organizing the new projects
just gonna work at that 'hell' for few more days
then i'll be busy for choir
my schedule totally packs dude
so much activities need to be done
now
i am the new VP for english club at my college
haiyaaaaaaa
now i have 2 plan and organize new event and activities for my committe
i feel like dying been burden with so much responsibilities
however
i'm gonna do what is the best and be the best
i will not disappoint everyone that have puts on their faith on me
chaiyok2
big projects is upcoming on may2012
hurmmmm
i have no idea whether i am ready,,,,or not
choir for graduation on april2012 same day with the graduation annual dinner
Oh My,,,Oh My,,,
can u imagine how hard could it be??
i'm feelin' that my brain gonna burst in a second,,,huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhue
i am tired but at the same time
i am excited with so much things i have 2 do,,,
Hoot~~



0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+