BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sshhhh,,, secret! ^.^

hurmmmm,,,
argghhhh
STRESSSS!!!
i want 2 say that,,,WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN 2 YA" B**CH
duhhhhhh,,,,
u r really frustrating me
i have no idea why r u being so bad 2 me
did u think u r good enough???
duhhhh
HELL YA'
whatever,,, i don't want 2 talk about her,,,her,,,and her,,,
people change
i have no idea why they r being so mean,,,
i have plenty other peoples that care about me
duhhhhh



ok
pssttttt
get closer~~~
i have a secret 2 tell u
shhhh
this is 4
the person i've been missing so much
and love so much
and i am so much happy
he was still around,near me,notice me,knowing me,,,
but...
did he...?
is he...?
hurmmmmmmmmmm
secret~~~ XD
as i went through my daily life
walking alone at the place that i recently go 'once upon a time' ago
keep reminding me 2 the past memories that i have left
i have no idea why it keep flashing in my mind
although
i think i already dump it
but i keep remembering it if i went 2 the place that i've went before spending the best moment with someone that i think i've loved so much
hurmmmmmm
???
i have no idea what get into me,,,
the flashback just gonna hurts me
so...
i think i'm just gonna ignore it if i'm just keep remembering u
yuppp U
i have my new life now
i'm just gonna leave U
and treat U
just the way first time i know U
so,,,
well...
let's forget what happen 2 the past and move on to the future
cuz i am slowly forgetting U
and leave U with ur own life,,,
and i am also leaving every each things that's reminds me 2 U
bye =')

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+