BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, February 13, 2012

nothing~~~

holla peeps
good morning
hope that this morning gonna be a wonderful day
i gotta be ready for work after this,,,
kinda tired
cuz yesterday i got back from work like at 10pm
my bones felt like wanna crack
i got sore throat this morning
haiyaaaaa
tired working
but
i have 2
next week i'll be busy organizing preparing for project
got plenty of club activities
geeezzz~~~
this is why i hate doing multipurpose task
i am tired and exhausted
but i'm excited doing it
well....
i wanna be successful student in my college
not trying 2 be popular get involved with high position people in the college
like Pn.Sharifah Ms.Shazra and anyone else
i forgot the dean for media studies
huhuhuhuhuhue
sorry sir
it just me
i like being ective,energetic,hyperactive in my college
hehehehehehhe
just to fill up my free time and get 2 know many people
i am already in my senior year at college
it's an opportunity for me to get 2 know many people as many as possible that could help me to get a job after i grad from my college
i wanna make sure that i could achieve what i've aim all along 2 be a successful person
ok,,,
bye,,thanx 4 reading the bored post from me,,,
XD

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+