BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not feeling well,,,

Dear bloggers,

i already healed from my fever,,,
cuz i'm too busy with my study,work and plenty of responsibilities
22 February is gonna be my club's big day
and i'm suppose 2 be there incharge of my clubs cuz i am the VP of the club
meanwhile
senior's convocation was on april
i also be busy for that
basking for english club
Business & management faculty event
this year gonna be my busy senior year
and at the same time
i'll be lacking updating my bloggies
hope u all not gonna be missing me
heeeeeeeeee
XD

hurmmm
feelin like wanna grab some ice cream and cold drinks
just let me be sick again so i will not be doing so much works
yesterday
my friends, ain,sha2,mimi and i
we went 2 Kinokunya Bookstore at KLCC 2 spend out our student voucher
but i just spend like about RM50 cuz i have no idea what 2 buy
hehehhehhe
i just spend on 1 cookbook,2 comics and colouring pen
as my friends
they have spend a lot
as for me...i have no idea what i need 2 buy
i'm speechless as i arrive at the bookstore
like,,,i have no idea what 2 buy,,,huhuhuhuhue

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+