BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, February 27, 2012

Miss them so MUCH,,,



Today i am wearing my mum's fav blue sweater
she loved this sweater so much
she even wore it a day b4 her last breath
love this sweater so much
it will keeps reminds me that she is closer 2 me
i hope i could hug her again,,,kiss her cheeks
i will never miss a chance hugging and kiss her every time i met her in my dreams
i will never forget 2 pray for her
she is unreplaceable
i will always remember her in my heart

in the same time,,,
i will always loving my dad
cuz he is the only 'treasure' i have
i hope 1 day i can pay all the sacrifice that he has done 2 all my siblings and family,,,
LUV U DAD!!!


0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+