BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I’m afraid my heart will be revealed in between my hands

hurmmmm,,,
kinda awkward 2 say the truth
but
i'll just gonna tell ya that,,,

i am disappointed with someone that somehow someone that special for me
however,,,
he already 'breaks' me in pieces
crush and damage my 'secret love garden'
 i was hoping that one day i'll be end up with him
however,,,
he is not belongs to me =anymore=
it seems like
he is not my 'Mr.Right'
my 'Mr.Right' we're still out there
i just have 2 wait,,,
if he we're meant for me
i will take a good care of him
and won't waste it
i regrets that i have neglected what i have before and keep hoping something that would't be come true,,,
tooddless

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+