BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am the Vice President,,,

Woot,,
woot~~~
ding don ding ding
tetttttttttttttt
i am so tired today,,,
why???
why???
plenty things need 2 be settle up in the early morning
i even skip my breakfast
just a glass of ice lemon tea already enough for me in da morning
huhuhuhhuhue
what makes me felt tired...
i felt like i've been burden with a lot of responsibilities
1st,,,i am the clz leader for subject CRM and Human Resource
then,,,
now i've been given the new responsibilities as the English Club Vice President
kinda proud of my self
however,,,
i felt exhausted at the same time
plenty things need to be done
plenty paperworks and works and responsibilities
and i'm tired,,,,
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhue
seems like  easy 2 everybody
but i'm hiding my tiredness behind my smile n joy
i'm not
'Gila Kuasa' just like what my friend have said 2 me
just that
i have no idea why people like 2 select me 2 be in high position
actually,,,,
hurmmmm
i am 40% confidence about it,,,
hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i have nothing else 2 said
what i've supposed 2 do,,,
well...just be strong n do what is the best
huhuhuhuhuhuhue
wish me luck,,,^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+