BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hope U knows...

huh??
what get in to u...
hurmmmmmm
i have plenty 2 tell ya'
hope u listening 2 me
hope u knows me
hope u will hear me...
what?
i'm just sayin' that
konda lose something right now
seeing u with the others
smiling happily,,,,
is it ur true smile???of fake??
as for me
i am drawing my fake smiles on my face
cuz i am hurt by U
we know each other r having hard time together
don't lie 2 me with ur smiles
u r hurt that's why u taking the stupid way
and i felt guilty for u for keep lying 2 u that
'I LOVE U 2'
='(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+