BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hoot~~~hoot~~

wazzup!!!
ann in da house LOL!!
hehehehhhe
goood evening my dear readers...
i'm exhausted right now
just got back from work
my head filled with so much things 2 be done
i have a meeting on monday
but i can't attend cuz i have 2 go 2 work
in the other side
i'll be so busy on march with so much more college activities,my society club
it's depress me
hope it won't disturb my studies
my studies should be in the 1st rank from the others commitment
well,,,
march is gonna be my marchy messy much busy month dude,,,
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhue
tensionnnnnnnnnnn
help!!
help!!!
help!!!
what should i do??
kinda blurr for few hours
huhuhuhuhubuhuhuhue

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+