BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, February 27, 2012

the day of truth,,,



can u read the above image??
well...
try 2 zoom it if u can't
well...well...well...
the moment of truth
u know what happen 2 me a month ago right??
few bunch of students came 2 me and suddenly scold me for no reason,,,
and now,,, they we're asking forgiveness from me,,,
well..
ok fine
i already forgiven them
cuz,,,
that's what human being should do
honestly,,
YES I AM STILL ANGER & FRUSTRATED PIST OFF or in malay
'BENGANG GILEW VAVI'
fuhhhh
that's was relief
well...
u guys we're suddenly attack me for no reason
of coz i have my right 2 PIST OFF WITCHA'
cuz i am also a human
and i have my own feelings
and i am hurt by every single words u all have said to me
well...
it's over now
u already got ur lesson
DON'T EASILY BELIEVING SOMEONE SO FAST
(especially 4 those u JUST KNOWN 4 a few days)
*I also 'terkena' with that PONTIANAK b4
no reason 4 me 2 do anything 2 all of u
cuz i'm just waiting KARMA 2 get u back
and it's already did
thanx 2 ALLAH for showing the truth,,,

p/s: sorry for the harsh language,,,cuz i am really pist off,,,that's relief me typing those words 4 ya'

what is past is past
i don't want 2 remind that moment at level C at 3.30pm on 5th January 2012
=.='
just get rid off it
but i don't want 2 see that PONTIANAK again,,,,she just gonna made me SUPER DUPER ANNOYS 2 her
keep her asshole out from me!!
i hate her so much for betraying our past 'friendship'



i just met that man up there,,,
hey!
hey! 
hey! u there,,,,what happen 2 ya' buddy???
hehehehehhe
nothing,,,
just long time no see
yess
missing u,,, as a friend
don't get excited with that 'miss' word
i bet someone out there we're jealous i just met with someone freak like u!?
Ooppss,,,,
hehehehhehehhehehehhehhe
just kidding!
nice 2 see u after long time no see 'aboh'
Ooppss...his not my 'aboh' anymore
more 2 'abg fad'!! (eyhhhh,,,,xbiasa la!!)
i'll get used 2 that later ( i guess =.=' )
well
sorry can't follow u up with abg Ijan 2 Terengganu
cuz i'm really in a pack schedule this year
got a lot of big upcoming event and project that's kills me 2 death!!
STRESSSSSSSSSS
ngeee~~~~
i'm also busy with my part time 'job'
heeeee
c ya'
toddless ^.^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+