BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, February 23, 2012

crazy biz hot chics,,,hehehhe

woot~~~woot~~~
i'm wearing spectacles now~~~
i went 2 optical store 2 days ago at Sg Wang with my friends accompany me
how do i look???
nerd isn't?
well
it's good for me
no more blurr vision and i can study well now
ok
for now on,,,my fashion concept
Brain n Beauty,,,,heeeeeeeeeee
whatever

well
that's not the  topics i'm looking forward for tonight
got something else some words some moments something i want 2 share,,,heeeeeeeee
check this out

(kinda lazy 2 editing da picx-cha)








i'm havin' so much fun spending time hang out wuth my beloved clzmates
they r crazy
funny
and,,, outrageous
for the first time my friend, mimi
ride on the bus
cuz we're already late 2 go 2 clz
so we have 2 take bus
but it also not the best solution we had
it just,,,
we we're lazy 2 walk 2 go ride the monorail
so we take the bust
and we late 1/2 hour 2 clz
hehehhhehe
it doesn't matter
what matter is,,,
we had so much fun
and lot's of fun memories,,,hehehehhe
luv ya' my biz friends
but,,,my geng2 kurang waras we're always no.1
sorry,,,hehehehehhehe
XD

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+