BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, February 27, 2012

the afraid of me,,,,

SUPRA,,,,oh my,,,
i've been craving 2 buy this kind of shoes...
people keep sayin' that i can't wore this cuz i'm too short
anyway...
i love being freaky fashion,,,,duhhhh


well
well
well
that is not the point of the story....
the story capcha
caption
title
whatever,,,i want 2 tell ya'
is
hurmmm
the...
hurmmmm
well...hurmmmm
hurmmmmm
actually
i have no idea what is the matter with me
i think it is because...
the past,,,,
i am afraid of the past and my surrounding
i'm afraid i'll be blame lame
and,,,
hurmmm
i'm starting 2 change my self 2 be someone,,,,evil
selfish
cuz i am learning from the past
but at the same time,,,
i've been doing the evil things and becoming a bad person,,,
i am lying
and lying
just 2 taking care of someone's feeling
but at the same time,,,
i am hurting someone's feeling
and i am felt guilty,,,
='(
sorry,,,,2 those,,,hurmmmmmmmmmmmm
?????

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+