BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, December 8, 2011

quit,,,

i gonna quit the thing that i've started that i think i could finish ii

what the crap am i saying about??
u all gonna know it
soon...

now..
i just went through one of my friend fb profile
i have saw her shocking status
omg...
she had through all wrong
and she had made a wrong decision....
i have no idea what happen to her
but she should't done it at the first place
what happen 2 u dear???
trying to get a freedom??
what freedom are u looking for???
u just gonna risk ur self and went through all wrong decision
u should continue ur studies
not flattering n enjoy with ur beloved guy
r u sure he gonna take a good care of u???
i have no idea
its ur own decision


and for now on
i'm in a dilemma
what???
something bad is gonna happen 2 me
i have know it at the first place
i should't do it at the first place
i keep following my desire and admire
now i have to face the bad's of my wrong decision
i hope...
Allah will guide and help me...
aminn....

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+