BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cinta Buta

well

lately
almost the end of 2011
i've seen almost few bunch of my friend had suffered by man/women love
what happen 2 u??
wake up!
move on,,,
oh my goodness
u look so WEAK!
sorry my words a bit harsh
but u all...
no idea
ur sufferness just gonna make the one that have suffered u laugh and annoy and weird with what u've,,,duhhhh
i don't know
all along regrets, pursued and anything
duhhhh
have no idea how 2 tell u that
don't show that u r weak
cuz people r gonna sees u as a FREAKY person
now i know how my friends felt like when i keep admiring someone that just gonna dump and throw a trash on my face
people keep advising u 2 keep strong and shut
cuz they care about u...

thinks about it peeps
chowww

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+