BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, November 28, 2011

Memoirs...

as i went through my days

as i seek through my notebook
as i go through my my life
as i see through some images...
there somethin' i could't erase in every steps i'm takin'


what??
i could't...
cuz it keep haunted me
chasing me
terrified me
why can't i dump it!!
DAMN!
it driving me crazy!!
stop!
stop!
stop!
i can't keep 'expecting' the same thing
and hope it will be 'fulfilled'...

damn!
i'm still craving 4 it
thinking about it
what the hell happen to me??


i admit that
still hush hush crush
Love that could't deny
you recently come in my mind like thunder....

Ooppss
did u get my statement???
i purposely putsmiserable words there
SO U GET MY NOTES THERE
got it?

I lost my mind
keep searching the new me
remember the past days that only have
you on that days...

Got it??
duhhhh

Slowww....

*NOTE: Identify the secret message from the post*

toodless

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+