BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daily board day...

ngeee

i have no idea what i wanna do for today
got anything?
yesterday got a little conflicts
i have no idea what just happen
i gave her chance to say anything
but she don't want 2 say a word about it
so....
4 me
just 4get it
sooner or later
everything gonna burst out by if self
isn't?
yesss
just gonna see how it goes


now2
did anyone got hurt
or anything by my bloggies?
ok
honestly
i writing without thinking anybody
just write what i wanna write about
me,myself and i
what i write
was
HONESTY
no LIE
no CHEATS
i write i've been through
what i've been seen by my eyes
so
whether u like it or not
its not my PROBLEMOE
sorry
a bit harsh on my words
got it?
tettttttt
shutt3
don't say 2 say much about it
*somebody might get hurt...hihihihihihihi


now2
why i'm type all my words in english?
cuz its like 'World XOXO BORINGDAY'
can't wait to come back 2 college
hangin' out with my beloved Geng2 Kurang Waras....
huhuhuhuhuhiuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
miss them so much
my 'Persatuan sewel'
u all like too busy with ur own thing
maybe some other time we're gonna hang out together
ok
so for now
i got assignment to do
laterrrs
toodlless

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+