BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anne story goes......(2)


i'm using English right now
wanna know why???
yeahhh

cuz i have somethin' 2 share witcha'
wanna know what and what so what the what about what?????
its about me right now that really2 in deep blurr have no idea what 2 say n talk right now
i really want 2 share and spit it out right now what the secret in my heart that i should spit and talk rather than just keep and shut
tettttttt
miserable words~~~~
just want u 2 confuse reading my words
what the secret?
what the miserable?
what the HELL i'm crapping about????
hahahahhahahahhahahahaha


chillex dude!
actually...
i'm
i'm
i'm trying 2 'delete' some 'file' in my 'heart'disc
i already 'delete' and like other normal 'PC's'
the 'file' will goes 2 the 'recycle bin' before we really want 2 delete the 'file'
isn't???
then....
i want 2 'delete' it
but i can't
so...
i 'restore' back the file...
after i 'restore'
i open back the 'file'
its very painful looking at the file already not 'useful' for me...
but i 'restore' cuz the 'file' still meaningful 4 me...huhuhuhuhuhu


=THE END=

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+