BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, November 21, 2011

19 me.... hehehehe (>.<)

Today is my big day and Malaysia's big day where

big match between Malaysia vs Indonesia
heheheheheheehehe
what i wish for my birthday???
i hope i'll be success in my life and no more sadness like my '18' years
i wish i could be more mature
hehehehehehehehehe
i wish my family will be happy forever ever after
and no more friendship barriers and fight between my friends
i hope i could see them in one place and back like in old days,,,huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
i really hope my wish will come true...

nahhh...
just get over it
its my 19th!!
hehehehehehehehe
daddy~~~i want an orange hamster~~~~huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+