BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm not a good lie~~~

for me

i like 2 be honest
however
if i just just shut!
its F*ckin freakin DAMN!!!
oh my goodness
WTH?!
the truth has been spread out like winds
i have no idea what should i do now
cuz i'm the only one who knows the truth
meanwhile
if i just shut
i'm just gonna gain my sins peeps
ngeee~~~
this is really killing me!!!
arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
then
i'm the one who been cussed as the blacksheep
me?
bringin' a guy entering my room?!
only i know the truth
only i see the truth
if i tell
do anyone gonna believe it?
depends
cussed me if u want to
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
somethin' bad gonna happen dude
and i have 2 prepare...hurmmmm

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+