BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, October 14, 2011

Damn...busy all the time

halooo bloggers

readers...
followers
and...
stalkers...
hehehehehehehehehe
Kinda happy right now
cuz
u know my old friend from high school???
Anas Affandi???
rememeber
that we
had.a.little.conflict~~~
huhuhuhuhuhu
SSssshhhhh
we're fine now
i felt guilty towards him
back these days
well....
just gonna toss it out
we're gonna start of something new
no more...hurmmmm
secret

lets proceed on other story
ok
u know what?
i woke up at 4am this morning
why?
some
psycho...guy
i don't know
calling my cell phone, twice!
i answer the 2sd call and i can't remember what he said
cuz i'm kinda sleepy head during that time
then
i just off the call
then this morning i woke up
i realize he text me says;
'hai cyg...'
WTH?!
for real???
Damn u
i did't know who u r and u text me like that???
psycho...
so
i just ignore the text
and...this morning
i reply comment on my status with
Anas Affandi
yeahh
i'm happy knowing him
his nice
yesterday
chatting all night long with him
has already cheers me up
thanx 2 him

busy2....
got a lot of assignments to do
homework
ngeeee
feelin like want 2 hang out
but
laterrr
got plenty paper works 2 settle up
visa
passport
whatever


Oooo....
now i'm at kak mel's house
felt so happy right now
she's taking good care of me just like her own sister
loved her so muchh
hohoohohohohohoho
toodleess

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+